Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Too Cute Tuesdays

Seeing as Jack JUST got a little booboo on his toe this afternoon, which of course made the entire world stop, I was so excited to find this on etsy (recommended by mommy moment). So cute! Plus - it would totally come in handy during my forever-ongoing quest to achieve organization (both in my purse and everything beyond).



Oh my gosh...too cute! When John's cousin had twins, we bought them what I thought were the cutest shirts to buy for twins - an "I'm Olivia, he's Tyler" and an "I'm Tyler, she's Olivia" onesie. But - I think I found ones that top that. One says "I love" and the other says "you". Oh my gosh - love them!! Maybe when baby #3 is born, I could get these for the kids to wear to the hospital?? oooooh!!! yes! One will wear "I love" and the other will wear "you, ----" (filled in with whatever we name the baby". (Found the shirts on lepetitkids.com - they're made by Petit Bateau).

Also loving the idea of "wordless wednesdays" (came across this on Thrifty Craft Mama, where she just posts her favorite picture from the day, without writing anything) and the idea of "work of art wednesday" (from because I love doing projects with the kids, but don't always make the time for them, particularly since Kingsley is still into eating crafts vs. making them).

No comments:

Post a Comment