Sunday, April 18, 2010

...and a project finisher!


Totally beaming with pride!!! Absolutely LOVE the new shelves we made for Jack's room. LOVE!

We may have had to take three trips in total to Lowe's, and I may have wanted to lock Kingsley inside the house so I could work, and John may have been thinking the whole time that this was supposed to be MY project instead of OURS, but by the time Jack got up from his nap...we were ready to mount them to the wall. They look amazing, and what's even better is Jack loves them. I chose about 15 of his (and my) favorites to display, so he has a really easy time picking out books and recognizing all of his different choices. And did I mention they look amazing?

2 comments:

  1. Those look great. I love the color combo. I'd like to add you to my blog post. Let me know if that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY!!! sorry...just seeing your comment now!

    ReplyDelete