Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My big girl's haircut and my baby girl moving?


My beautiful baby girl got her first real haircut today. I've trimmed it a few times, but John had been on me for months to get it cut and "clean up the ends". I just couldn't decide if I wanted to let it grow just a little longer so it could fit in a ponytail, or cut it into a little bob. Well - ended up bringing her to Dolittle's today where she sat like a big girl in a firetruck and got a totally adorable, big girl bob. I LOVE it! Of course I couldn't resist buying her a big new bow to go with her little 'do! Despite Jack's first reaction of "Kingsley looks like a boy", I think she couldn't look more like a girl and/or more adorable.

I continue to assume baby #3 is a girl, since my forehead looks like a mogul mountain and the ultrasound tech gave us a 90% yes on it being a girl. So...I've titled this blog "my girls" because I'm almost positive I felt the baby move for the first time two days ago. I wrote it off thinking I just was imagining it, but then again last night I'm almost positive I felt it again as I was laying in bed. Can't wait to relax tonight and am really hoping to feel it again! So exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment