Wednesday, April 28, 2010

16 weeks


So I'm definitely feeling the baby move! I wasn't sure for the last week, but these last two days have made me positive...very excited!! My belly is starting to grow, although when I look at it in this picture I realize it's barely noticeable. That didn't stop Jack from asking as he pointed to my belly however: "is that big thing the baby?" Leave it to him to ask something like that!
I went to the doctor this morning and brought Kingsley with me, who was of course a huge hit. She looked adorable (as always),a nd was on her best behavior, until a small bit of crying at the phlebotomist, but who's not scared of them?? I weighed in at 114lbs, which means I've gained 7 lbs so far (if I estimate my starting weight at 107). The baby's heart rate was 150 and in less than 3 more weeks we'll have an ultrasound to find out for sure if it's a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment