Saturday, July 24, 2010

Moving rooms and making room

Over the last couple of weeks, John and I have been busy moving the kids around to make room for baby #3. We moved Jack to the guest room, which hardly seemed to affect him; he's excited to have his own bathroom, and was glad to give up his old room for "baby Lynden" (although we later told him it would actually be Kingsley moving in there). John painted the entire room (and Jack loved helping) and moved all the furniture in one day, and I hung everything up. I think it turned out even cuter than the original one!

Next step was painting Jack's old room/Kingsley's new room. I purchased the wallpaper for the ceiling, which I'm SO excited about! I originally thought yellow walls would compliment the paper really well, but once John got the ENTIRE gallon up on the walls I decided I hated it. Oops! So...onto green:

Next was the wallpaper, which looks UNBELIEVABLE! I wasted no time moving furniture in, some of which will stay and some of which will go:


Mimi bought a beautiful green crib that will arrive in 10-12 weeks. I am now onto bedding, a chandelier and window treatments. After that...look out picture frames, baskets, nicnacs, and any other miscellaneous decoration/accessory!! I'm so excited to move Kingsley into such an amazing new nursery that will easily transition to a big girl room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment