Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brotherly Love

Jack has really taken to Kingsley lately. It's been really fun to watch them really interact and play with each other!! I think Jack loves that Kingsley will do virtually anything he asks (with the occasional "no!"), but he also really likes having a constant playmate. And Kingsley, of course, loves following him around and learning how to play. A couple of months ago it seemed that she was constantly bothering him, and now I catch these amazing moments between them (almost daily) where they're playing incredibly well just the two of them. Today I caught them pretending that Jack's bed was a boat on which they were sailing (and the Thomas toothbrush in his hand provided the music):

Once I was spotted, I soon became a shark from which they needed to hide:

God I LOVE those happy, excited faces!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment