Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sign me Up!


As Jack practiced his little golf swing in the house last week, I complimented him on how well he was playing. I asked if he'd like to take a golf lesson, and without hesitation he turned to me and said "sign me up!".
Of course, I without hesitation did just that. He drove his own golf cart to the driving range today with his golf clubs that he got from Christmas, and met Coach Leslie. He learned about the ready position (where his feet and tee should form a triangle), and back-through-and-show-your shoe (which helps him to remember that his swing shoudl form a circle. Despite his attention span dwindling by the end of 30 minutes, he seemed to really enjoy himself! He paid attention well, tried really hard and then told me (as he ate a granola bar afterwards) "golfing sure does make you hungry".



No comments:

Post a Comment