Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Riding in Pinehurst

We headed up to Pinehurst for the day to the Granitos horse property, because the thought of getting near horses and exposing our kids to them thrilled me. But when Jack said he wanted to ride...my excitement went through the roof! I was so surprised how gung-ho and brave he was! And to watch his face as "Two Step" started to move was the sweetest moment I've experienced in awhile.

I of course walked right along with him making sure he didn't fall, so the only picture I got was this one. I guess I'll have to burn that sweet smile into my memory.
Capturing a picture of Kingsley was tricky too, since she stayed on all of one second. Just the opposite of her brother (to my surprise)...she was COMPLETELY terrified of the horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment