Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beach Weekend

Somehow I didn't end up with too many actual pictures of the beach, but a great time was had by all!

Seriously...could this picture be any cuter? Such excitement from both Daddy and Kingsley! He was THRILLED that she finally left my side to swim with him, and she was so excited to get past the shoreline.

...And...back to Mommy.
The ONLY was Kingsley was getting that ice cream was half naked. Can you blame me? Look at what a mess - but theyboth enjoyed every minute of their treats. As soon as Jack finished his, he asked if he could have the same kind as Kingsley. Yeah, keep dreaming!
Love these tiles as a backdrop, and I ALMOST have them both looking at me and smiling.
Happy kids, happy grandparents. Hooray!
Seriously didn't plan for the three of us to coordinate, but gotta love it!
My dad's still got it! An accidental candid picture taken by him, of the four of us showin some love. Probably my favorite shot from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment