Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!

IMG_4187IMG_4201

                Making heart garlands…one heart for each of the things they love.

Kingsley’s choices: playing, Jack and Brinkley, Yaya, Mimi and Papa, Mommy, Daddy,Corduroy, ballet, princesses

      Jack’s choices: My family, special places like Discovery Place, Corduroy and Teddy, dinosaurs and dragons, Imagination.                   

Seriously…imagination?  I could have fallen over.  I couldn’t have imagined a better answer.  He blows me away.

IMG_4252IMG_4253IMG_4259IMG_4257

IMG_4260IMG_4261IMG_4263IMG_4264

Making heart crayons for their school friends.  Both kids LOVED choosing the different colors for each of the crayons and watching them melt together in the oven.

All three woke up to yoyo’s for their Valentine’s presents.  Just a small thing, but they all LOVED them the other day at My Gym, so when I spotted them in the dollar bin at Target I knew they’d be excited.  And they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment