Thursday, January 12, 2012

In Kingsley’s words…

While sitting down for lunch, the kids and I start talking about strangers. What is a stranger? How do we know if a stranger is good or bad? I remind them that even if a stranger seems nice, he/she could be pretending so we have to be very careful. I present them with different stranger-danger scenarios, Part of the conversation goes like this:



Me: “What if a stranger offers you candy. Do you take it?”
Kingsley: “No.” (pause) “They have germs. We have our own candy.”


Hilarious…not quite the reasoning I was going for, but I’ll take it!

1 comment:

  1. we just had this same(ish) conversation! hilarious...feel like K has it down more then stell. Jeff: "Mei what do you do if a stranger says come in my car little girl i have a new baby doll for you?" Stell: "give him big kisses den say thank you!"

    ReplyDelete