Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Spring??

I'm DEFINITELY ready for warm weather now that it's March. So - I spent the early part of this morning requesting books from the library about Easter and spring, and go figure - it is now DUMPING snow!! I thought March in the Carolinas was supposed to be beatiful?

Jack, however, is not as quick to let go of the winter. He still asks to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas ALL the time, so tonight after I read the book and put him to bed he asked if it could be Christmas tomorrow. I explained to him that Easter will be our next holiday, and began to explain the Easter Bunny, which made him super excited; before I turned the lights off, I looked one last time at him just to see that huge grin across his face.

The excitement clearly lasted all night, because first thing the next morning he ran downstairs, jumped on our bed and exclaimed: "Daddy, Daddy! It's gonna be lobster tomorrow and the lobster bunny is gonna come!" God, he couldn't be ANY cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment