Thursday, August 16, 2012

In their words

BRINKLEY
In the midst of throwing a fit, she knocked over a lamp causing the lamp shade to fall off.  Minutes later when I confronted her about the light, our conversation went like this:
Me: Brinkley.  What happened to the light?
B: Daddy do.
Me: Brinkley.  Who broke the light?
B: daddy do.  Daddy broke da light.

She and Kingsley had been playing for awhile in Kingsley's room. When I went to check on them, I could smell body lotion before I walked through the door. Once I walked in, I noticed it smeared on the window.  Immediately Kingsley informed me that her sister had done it.
Me: Brinkley. What happened to the window?
B: Jojo do.
Me: Jojo put lotion on the windows?
B: yeah. Jojo do it.

Ummm...apparently she is learning to lie. A lot. Hilarious and alarming all at the same time.

KINGSLEY
After seeing a picture of grandma and grandpa:
K: Daddy's daddy is in heaven?
Me: yes
K: Why?
Me: his brain got sick.
K: does grandma miss him?
Me: I'm sure she does.
K: Why doesn't grandma go to heaven and get daddy's daddy back?

JACK
Randomly while riding his bike:
Mommy...is it okay to say bad words in your head?

While eating ramen noodles:
J: these are the best things I've ever tasted! Can I have them everyday in my lunchbox for school?





No comments:

Post a Comment